Our Lady and St Christopher's Catholic Church
Our school is part of the Parish of Our Lady and St Christopher’s. The Church Parish covers Bredbury, Romiley and Woodley. The Church was officially opened on November 20th 1932 by Bishop Moriarty.
“When a church is built, it was not merely a place where we might come to ease our hearts and sing hymns; it was a house of God. He would dwell here as He dwelt in older Churches and Cathedrals.”
Bishop Moriarty at the opening ceremony
The school has close links with the Church and classes attend Mass each week. We celebrate the Sacraments of First Forgiveness and First Holy Communion at the Church.